- You spend way too much time on your smartphone aimlessly scrolling through social media
- You binge watch YouTube/Netflix/TV
- You party all weekend
- You use your phone for an hour after waking up, feeling lazy
- You spend your hours looking at other people’s lives (Instagram/Snapchat)
- You are always reading about gossip news, celebrity rumors, the latest fads/hype
- You engage in gossip frequently
- You are just going through the motions in life
- You literally don’t want the day to end because you have nothing planned for tomorrow
- You feel guilty on the inside for not spending your time better
Okay, instead of all the negative signs, below are some tips to turn your life around:
- Drastically limit your time spent on social media, set up the function in your phone to remind you when you exceed the time limit (unless you’re using social media for work or as part of your personal branding)
- Replace your consumption of useless online content with reading. Read a lot, read voraciously.
- Spend your weekends working on your side hustles, learning a new skill, playing sports, instead of over-indulging in partying (the occasional partying is fine)
- Get up immediately after you wake up and have an empowering morning routine tailored just for yourself
- Same advice as tip 1
- Quit looking at sensationalized news and update yourself about more relevant ones like politics, finance, economics
- Transform your conversations with people into mutually empowering ones, form social circles where you are motivated to be better
- Make plans, schedule your day, and schedule your week; what gets scheduled gets done.
- With tip #8, this problem vanishes.
- And, no more guilt 🙂
Take charge of your life!
And, you will see how fulfilling and rewarding life can be.
Enjoyed What You Read? Click HERE To Join Our Priority List So You Are First To Receive Top Notch Business Article/News