Looking for websites or apps that will aid your productivity and make you smarter? Look no further, as I will be sharing couple of websites and web apps that solve at least one problem or make you achieve a certain activity as fast as possible. These websites all have cool and easy to memorise url, which saves you the stress of going through google over and over again.
This is kind of a continuation of a previous article on SME Digest here, Top 10 FREE Utility & Productivity Tool Websites For Startups
This article is likely to have a part 2, 3, 4 and so on which will be readily available subsequently as we’ve got a whole lots of productivity websites for you.
Let’s get started.. Top Websites That Boost Productivity
- Whereami — This website helps you to find your current location on Google maps. You can easily email or tweet your location to somebody else making it easier for them locate you.
2. 10minutemail.com — So, maybe you want to sign up for a site which requires that you provide an e-mail address to send a validation e-mail to. And maybe you don’t want to give up your real e-mail address and end up on a bunch of spam lists. This is nice and disposable. And it’s free, but the email is just valid for 10 minutes only. Enjoy! .
3. asciiflow.com — A WYSIWYG editor to draw ASCII diagrams that you can embed in emails and tweets.
4. mockaroo.com — Need some mock data to test your app? Mockaroo lets you generate up to 1,000 rows of realistic test data in CSV, JSON, SQL, and Excel formats. Download mock data to fill the rows in your Excel spreadsheet.
5. camelcamelcamel.com — This free Amazon price tracker monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop, helping you decide when to buy. If you are a regular shopper on Amazon, you just might find this very useful in cutting down your expenses.
6. wirecutter.com — Whether you need a vacuum cleaner or an SD card, this is the best product recommendation website on the Internet.
7. htmlmail.pro – Email services like Gmail and Outlook support rich HTML emails but they do not offer an option to compose email messages directly using HTML and CSS markup. That’s where HTML Mail fits in.
8. photos.icons8.com – Make your own stock photographs in high-resolution with custom backgrounds, models and facial expressions.
9. instructables.com — Instructables is a community for people who like to make things. It hosts step-by-step guides on how to build anything and everything.
10. class-central.com — A directory of free online courses offered by universities worldwide.
11. forms.studio — Forms Studio is an online forms builder for creating file upload forms that resemble Google Forms. You can include one or more file upload buttons in your web forms and receive files from anyone. The uploaded files are saved directly in your Google Drive, neatly organized in folders while the form entry is saved in a Google Spreadsheet.
12. vectr.com — Create vector graphics and export them as SVG or PNG files.
13. pixton.com — Create your own comic strips with your own characters and move them into any pose.
15. duolingo.com — Learn to speak Chinese, French, Spanish or any other language of your choice for FREE.
There are more websites and web apps that boost your productivity for you, if this post gets some good number of comments (drop your comment below), we will drop part 2 or more interesting and benefiting productivity websites and apps.
Drop a comment below!