Recall sometime in March this year, Facebook announced the $100 Million Cash and Ad Credits Grants to Small Businesses affected by COVID-19; when the portal was opened, applications from some countries were restricted. Nigeria was one of those countries, as seen in the image below:
But Good News…
Application is now opened for small businesses in Nigeria to apply for the Facebook $100 Million Cash and Ad Credits Funds.
Deloitte Ireland LLP and Quest Computing Ltd will be administering the application process.
You’ll need the following documents:
- Latest annual return
- Business registration/business license
- Partnership Agreement
- 2019 financial statements
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be a for-profit business
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
All locations in Nigeria are eligible.
The Application for Nigeria opened 2pm on August 24th and will close 5pm September 4th 2020.
Click HERE to go apply Now.