In recent times, business turn-out and revenue has reduced drastically, so many businesses are closing down and the rate at which that is happening is on the increase daily. There are so many factors that churn out bad business outcome, and the economy crisis is also part of it.
Businesses are now thriving based on survival of the fittest and you definitely won’t be among the survivors if you’re not getting the latest information that will help scale your business.
The trends are changing and are doing so fast, if you can’t meet up, you’ll be kicked out! That is why Customer Passion Point Ltd. is putting up an executive practical approach on strategies that should be adopted for the growth and profitability of your business.
Goals of the program:
- To understand the rudiments of marketing and the marketing planning process so that participants can develop a simple and practical marketing plan to drive growth and profitability of their businesses.
- To understand how to make effective sales pitches for products and services to existing as well as potential customers in a way that ensures that sales are made on a sustainable basis.
- To understand how to manage customer relationships to maximise and motivate customer loyalty and advocacy.
Who should attend:
- Small & Growing Business Owners
- Core staff of small and medium businesses
- Professionals in Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Anyone involved in managing projects.
Date: Thursday, September 28th, 2017
Time: 8am – 6pm
Venue: Canton Concourse, 121 Landbridge Venue, Oniru Estate, VI, Lagos.
Fee: N50,000/participant (Covers facilitation, manual, lunch & certificate)
How To Get Discount and Pay Less
To get a whopping 10% discount, call Chinwe on +234 803 201 2458 and tell her you’re from SME Digest! Yea, as simple as that. Ensure to mention SME Digest, else you won’t get the discount.
You can also send a mail to email@example.com
Previous episodes of Customer Passion Point Ltd. (CPPL) Training in Pictures.
P.s.: This program is opened to limited number of people, as we are not taking more than our capacity. So register as soon as possible to lock your seat. Call Chinwe now to get your discount on +234 803 201 2458.