It’s not ONLY about your skills… I’ll tell you why…
But first… here are 3 critical skills needed to become a successful entrepreneur:
1- Leadership: Your ability to communicate others a good reason to fight. Success comes from team effort. A strong team doesn’t happen with “common employees” – you need committed and motivated people!
2- Passion: it is a tough road ahead. Your passion or reason that makes you get up every morning will make a difference and help you “move mountains” whenever times get tough.
3- Education: Success will not come from how “hard” you work. You can give it all and fail. Today more than any other time in history, knowledge is power. 80% of your success will come from having the right education and mentors so you won’t be spinning your wheels without any traction.
But please let me insist, it’s not only about your skills!
Execution is what differentiates a great business from a mediocre business, so focus on your team!
- People are who make things happen!
- People create successful processes.
- People create the perfect product.
- People take care of the customers.
- People know how to take a product to market.
- People know how to achieve sales.
- People bring knowledge to scale your business.
- People bring contacts.
- People open doors to opportunities.
Just to name a few…
2 teams with the same product, same ideas, same market will have different results.