- No willpower: So many people dream of success but they do not have the willpower to pursue their own dream. Willpower is the inner strength that enables you to not only make decisions but also carry them out.
- Instant gratification Vs Delayed gratification: So many people cannot endure just a little pain in order to achieve their own personal purpose on earth. They enjoy short terms goal a lot than pursuing long term goals. Unfortunately, success is not just a day job. It requires hard work and patience.
- Fear: Everything you want is on the other side of fear. Many people do not have the courage to follow their commitments that will lead them to success.
- Goal: Choosing the wrong goal or unrealistic goal will definitely yield a negative result thereby holding you back from success. Thus, It is always advisable to pursue only SMART goals.
- Focus: The hidden driver of excellence is the focus. The act of being at the right place at the right time doing the right thing is what contributes to your personal growth and leads you to success.
You just do not dream about success, you need to work hard for it.