Are you looking to establish a professional corporate image for your start-up?
Not sure how to accomplish this without breaking the bank?
The good news is you don’t have to lease or buy actual office space to give you that corporate feel with a business virtual office.
Rather than booking office space, hiring a receptionist, purchasing office equipment, furniture, phone and fax systems; a virtual office is simply a turn-key business office.
Let’s face it, a company that has its own office, furnishings, live phone support, a dedicated business line, etc. does help legitimize the business operation.
However, the costs and regular monthly lease payment associated with that kind of setup is too big of a pill to swallow for most start-ups. But with a virtual office you can have all the bells and whistles of a serious business operation without the hefty price tag and ongoing costs.
A virtual office supplies an affordable and brilliant option for even the smallest budgets to operate a business like a major corporation.
It is a no brainier for start-ups and entrepreneurs for keeping operating costs low while developing a professional corporate image.
It additionally plays a valuable role during the process of establishing business credit. Instead of using a home address as the company’s mailing address, one could use their business virtual address instead.
Here are five ways a virtual office can benefit your business:
- Get a dedicated local telephone number an identifiable local area code business number could help your business acquire local customers much easier. A local number shows up more personalized and more business-like than a mobile number.
- Get a professional live receptionistImagine having a professional answering incoming calls for your business. This speaks volumes for your business and its operation.
- Have a corporate mailing address having a professional office address in an area you will most likely find costly at a fraction of the price is a wonderful idea for a start up. It places you in the right company; both your clients and you will be proud about this eventually.
- Get a specialized company fax number selecting a recognizable local telephone number as your business’s facsimile line can also assist your company with local consumers when it concerns faxing.
- Professionalism all the way with individual prerecorded introductions when calls are answered, your clients will be impressed by the level of professionalism on display by your company.
FBAGlobal manages 2 centers in Victoria Island offering smart & affordable office space with simple & flexible agreements, fast Internet and really awesome rates. Whether you’re an entrepreneurial start-up or a Multi National, looking for a first office to rent or a regional annex office FBA’s offices are contemporary, well-specified, and affordable Give us a call and let schedule a virtual tour.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +234(0)1 2805577; +234(0)1 2956097