Tell me something…
- Do you trust strangers?
- Isn’t it risky to trust strangers?
Well, hold that answer for 5 seconds …
Now let me take you to a job fair:
I’m going to throw you into this room full of strangers so you can find a job and “feel” safe …
Isn’t this what a “safe job” is? Entrusting your career, your future, your life, your talent, your full potential, your passion, your dreams, your freedom, your family’s financial security to the hands of a stranger?
- What if these “strangers” are not making the right decisions?
- What if these “strangers” can’t afford you anymore?
- What if these “strangers” don’t need you anymore?
- What if these “strangers” can simply replace you with a robot or AI?
As our world evolves into the new economy — it is predicted that automation will take over millions of “safe industrial-age jobs.”
- During bad economic times, it’s the employees who lose their job, not the business owners.
- As you get older, fatigue will remind you what risk looks like.
- As technology advances, if you don’t stay relevant, you are at a bigger risk of being disrupted.
- I teach on my website, “Ignorance will be the #1 reason for poverty in the decades ahead.” — Being under-educated in the Digital Age is risky.
- The source of wealth in the Digital Age is information and knowledge.
- Following the old “Industrial Age” mindset is risky.
- Believing that a college degree will guarantee you financial freedom is risky.
I could go on and on, but here’s the bottom line…
Why risk starting your business?
To take control of YOUR life!
Be 100% accountable for YOUR destiny. Sadly, we live in a very selfish world, nobody cares about you or me. NOT your government leaders, your teachers, your social security workers, your boss… nobody!
Please remember this:
Waking up every morning in this changing world is risky!
The rules of the Industrial Age don’t work anymore! What worked for our parents won’t work for us anymore! A job is not safe anymore!