Do you need business ideas?
Think about all the new habits we’ve all enacted since the pandemic began — most will stay here long after this health crisis is over.
The best opportunities are always found in the trends:
- Once remote work policies are established by companies, they will remain. How can you help solve this problem? There’s the opportunity!
- Universities and schools will keep educating online. How can you help solve this problem? There’s the opportunity!
- The travel industry has been tremendously impacted, with flights, cruises, hotels and the reservations sectors pleading for tourists. They must change or re-purpose the use of their assets. How can you help solve this problem? There’s the opportunity!
- COVID-19 has shifted our priorities. Hygiene is now at the top of government and corporate agendas. Countries are now introducing mandatory cleaning and sanitary standards. These are here to stay, they will NOT change! How can you help solve this problem? There’s the opportunity!
- Our shopping habits have all been impacted and changed. Deliveries, online ordering, curbside pickup, you name it. How can you help solve this problem? There’s the opportunity!
- We will see tighter public event controls, wider insurance coverage, public transportation needs to evolve, just to name a few. How can you help solve these problems? There’s the opportunity!
These are just some of the changes that are here to stay, long after the pandemic is over.
Your job is to anticipate opportunities!
Now, to answer your question, which is the best business to start amidst COVID-19?
Think about this: We’re still consuming! Business is NOT dead. Just because we see businesses and industries going bankrupt doesn’t mean there are no business opportunities!
We’re still consuming; we’ve just changed HOW and WHAT we consume!
Opportunities are always found in change.
STOP trying to adapt to change — that’s a losers mindset — we must all learn how to ANTICIPATE change and go get the opportunities that these trends represent.