The 99% work following a linear formula:
Skill × Time = Paycheck
There’s NO leverage in that equation.
So, what is that thing the 1% do that the 99% won’t do?
The 1% work with a non-linear formula, with business leverage:
We all have the same 24 hours in a day.
The 99% focus their efforts on increasing their skills on making more money.
The 1% are focused on finding creative ways of making the most of their limited time and energy using leverage. How?
- Using other people’s time (employees)
- Using other people’s talents (expert advisors)
- Using other people’s money (Banks)
- Using technological advances (Automation)
- Scaling their knowledge (Systems)
Enjoyed What You Read? Click HERE To Join Our Priority List So You Are First To Receive Top Notch Business Article/News