What are the most important traits or habits of successful people?
- Abundance Mindset – They look for how they can do something instead of giving in to reasons they cannot.
“How is this possible? What can I do about it? How do I make it work?”
- Money makes Money – Instead of having it decay in their bank account they invest their money to make more money. This is also why they spend time active time learning about it, whereas most just try to get by with what they pick up.
- Tracking Time – Without tracking time, time will be wasted. Everyone has 24 hours in a day and 24 hours only. Therefore, time is always the limited resource. Successful people know this and try to control their time as best as possible so they make the most use out of it.
- Knowing What Matters – At the end of the day even money does not matter. At some point you will have enough money to buy everything you want. What will you do with the money that comes in after that? What will you do with your time and energy? Successful people think about this often and early and follow the result of those questions.
- Responsibility & Action – Instead of following the masses, hoping that it will work out, they take active responsibility for their own life and take action accordingly, often being the first to take that action or the only one.
- Letting Go – Past failures, mistakes and problems don’t matter and only keep them limited. It is not helpful in any sense so they let it go when they can, dealing with it in whatever way they need to to let it go otherwise.
- Being Certain – Without the ability to stand behind their choices they will stack up on regret, leading to more things to let go off later. This is not helpful. They may not be certain they are right or that it will go well, but they are certain that this is the choice their choice and stand behind it.
- A ‘Bigger Picture’ Mentality – Everything is for the same cause, the same reason, the same overall goal. It is all for the bigger picture in the end. Successful people often know what they want, which allows them to sacrifice what they don’t want and to do what is necessary to reach that goal.
by Lukas Schwekendiek