Vasiti.com – Nigeria’s Largest Student Brand is hosting industry experts and professionals at the Vasiti Webinar and Masterclasses which would run through from June 19th 2020 to July 2020. These events have been designed to prepare students for life before and after graduation, enhance their skills (hard and soft) and make them more employable.
What Exactly Does Vasiti Do?
Vasiti.com uses technology and social innovation to help student entrepreneurs sell their products, services and build sustainable businesses while also making students’ lives easier by providing on-demand access to their needs including goods, services, internships and much more.
But, that is not all.
Vasiti is also all about empowering and educating students through innovative events and relevant information on our online magazine. Through our events, students gain clarity and deep insights about the future by learning from the knowledge and real-life experiences of professionals and industry experts in the entrepreneurship or employment field. Students also enjoy every inch of guidance and support needed to build a successful career.
With the advent of Covid-19, Vasiti is launching a couple of innovative virtual programmes that would empower students and make their lives better. These programmes have been strategically designed to ensure they are not short-lived solutions but long term solutions that would continue to positively impact the lives of students forever. These include Webinars, Virtual Masterclasses and Virtual Internships.
The webinar which comes up on June 19th 2020 is themed –The Future of Work: Developing Essential Work Skills and Exploring Career Choices. The time for the webinar is 12pm to 2pm and attendance is FREE but seats are limited. The Vasiti Webinar would be hosted via Zoom and it will feature professionals like;
- Aniedi Udo-Obong; Programs Manager at Google,
- Kachi Tila-Adesina; Corporate Legal Counsel at UCL Business Ltd UK,
- Temitope Richard –Banji; Senior Human Capital Consultant at Deloitte
- Olabimpe Ogundolapo; Senior Associate, PwC (Moderator)
By being part of Vasiti Webinar and Masterclass, students will be able to:
- Speak to professionals and industry experts as well as draw from their experiences, get up-to-date industry trends and make fantastic career choices.
- Get guidance, valuable hacks and fresh ideas to thrive at entry-level positions in the workplace
- Develop soft and hard skills to help them succeed in their future careers and through life.
- Certification after successful participation at the Masterclass and Virtual Internship to gain real life work experience.
Register now for this power-packed webinar, remember attendance is free but seats are limited so visit www.events.vasiti.com to secure your seat today!