Watch out for them; these are the signs that you are not just wasting your time but also wasting your life and I trust you don’t want that. We’ve got just one life to live and must be lived deliberately and lived WELL!
What are the signs that you are wasting your life?
· You compare yourself with the world and try to be someone else rather than being your authentic self.
· You stay in comfort zone most of the time.
· You spend too much time on social media and stalk people whom you don’t know.
· You rely on others for opinions about yourself.
· You don’t have goals in life or aren’t working hard enough to achieve it.
· You aren’t enjoying little moments in life and making memories with friends and family.
· You get distracted easily and have continuous unproductive days.
· You aren’t learning something new, meeting new people or travelling to new places.
· You are overthinking every little thing in life. You overthink but get done very little.
· You are so afraid of your future that you miss the beauty of the world around you at the moment.
· You get jealous of successful people rather than being motivated by them.
· You spend money recklessly on useless things.
· You aren’t confident enough to do what you want to do, speak what you want to speak and have what you want to have in your life.
· You gossip a lot about others rather than focusing on yourself.
· You are waiting for the right moment to start living your life the way you want.