From my little wealth of knowledge in business, to be successful requires apt focus, dedication, consistency and prior ACTION! So many people throw in the towel when things are not working as planned, then switch into something else but the truth remains, if you can’t keep at it when it is not yielding the desired result yet, you definitely might find it difficult to be successful.
Let’s see these 13 brief reasons why some people might still NOT be successful at the end of 2017. Avoid these and see yourself shooting up for the stars.
1. Laziness – You are just Lazy, you can’t do nothing unless friends tell you to.
2. Entitlement – You think the World Or Someone owes You A Favor. My brother, nobody does.
3. Fear – You Are downright Scared! The Word failure can make you have a nervous breakdown.
4. Negativity – The Network of friends you have are Negative Influencers in your life, there is no force around you to inspire you to be better. Your Mindset is tuned to the negative things of life. You can’t even motivate yourself.
5. Having No Goals – You don’t have a plan in life, no Goals, no aspirations. You think life is magical, it just happens.
6. Blaming Other People – Constantly blaming others for your self-inflicted woes.
7. Excuses – It’s high time you stopped giving excuses and deliver. You are one of those Dreamers! All You Do is Day Dream, please WAKE UP!
8. Wasting Time – You keep Procrastinating, You are a classic time waster, Failure awaits you.
9. Social Freak – All You Do is Spend time, all day everyday on social media sending irrelevant messages that will not save your future. Slaying on all social platform without slaying out time for your dreams and goals.
10. Thinking Too Small – You have actually either stopped thinking or thinking averagely when there is a world to conquer.
11. Not Wanting It Enough – You don’t want to be successful, you believe just a few in this world are entitled to Success. Wow, you need a re-think.
12. Not Believing Unbelief Kills – You have probably never believed in yourself.
13. “They are chasing me” – You still think someone in your family, village or some secret spirit is controlling your success! This is vague! Wake up to reality, even the holy book says; “When you are in Christ, you’re a new creature, old things are passed away”.
Get To Work, Take Action, Take the First Step today!