The World Bank is awarding Scholarship to Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria to learn at the Enterprise Development Centre.
The World Bank in collaboration with the Enterprise Development centre is giving scholarship to Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria through the womenX Program. The womenX program is aimed at providing practical business education through a blended learning approach for 5 months, a 6 month face to face and online mentoring, help strengthen their networks and create linkages to access finance
The Enterprise Development Centre, Pan- Atlantic University in collaboration with The World Bank will
- Provide practical Business Education through a blended learning approach (online and in- class training)
- Help strengthen Female Entrepreneurs network
- Offer Mentoring
- Create linkages between financial institutions and Female Entrepreneurs.
- Company must be owned / managed by a woman
- Should be a functional business (at least 6 months in operation)
- The Enterprise must have high growth potential
- High local content will be an advantage
Deadline: January 30, 2016
To apply and for more information visit here