Why don’t you act on your business idea?
What’s holding you back?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of starting a business?
- Maybe you feel intimidated by the amount of capital you think you need to get started?
Times have changed. Here’s an idea to start something with little to NO money.
Here’s what you need:
- You need curiosity. Do research and explore the thousands of existing online tools available. If you need ideas, study Zapier, an app that automates 2,000+ apps in millions of ways. (Google it.)
- You need to self-teach (using the provided ‘help’ resources) on how to use these services.
- Once you fully understand the capability of these services, (most are cheap cloud apps) you need to get creative in how to USE these services to solve problems for businesses and individuals alike.
The initial investment can be ZERO if you leverage the free trials offered by most of these applications (and charge your customers an initial payment upfront.)
Honestly, if you can’t find an opportunity here, then the problem holding you back is probably found in a ‘mirror’ near you!
There you go! Check out this idea, or go check the closest mirror near you. Pick one!