Enough said, here are 7 businesses that can earn you at least a million before the year ends. It is important you study and understand the model that makes these businesses work before venturing into them but trust me when I say they can earn you 7 figures in a few time from now.
I am going to be explaining briefly what each business does, you can run with any one of them.
- Selling Courses: You can create a course and teach people a skill. What do you know how to do best? Can you cook, do make up, trade forex, rear pig/ etc; you can create a course around what you can do and charge people for it. I recently created a simple “How to design graphics yourself” course and in less than 2 weeks we’ve gotten over 100 subscribers. Only if you know that industry well and you know how to market.
- Drop-Shipping: You can set-up a store and sell without owning any inventory. I once made a post on social media and I said; if you reside beside Alaba International Market in Nigeria, there’s no reason for you not to be making serious money weekly. There are over 10,000 vendors with different products. You can approach one, create a brand online and start advertising the product on social media with your profit markup. When you get an order, you process it and remove your profit, simple!
- Social Media Marketing: Businesses aren’t that good at social media. If you can bring clients, they will be willing to pay you. You just need to learn skills such as Facebook and Google advertising and also Email marketing. With these skills, you can command customers for any business and guess what, businesses will pay your price if you give them results. You just need to prove this for one business and get referrals and other patronise.
- Affiliate Marketing: Promote other people’s product and make a commission on every sale. There are so many affiliate marketplace out there like Clickbank, JVZoo, expertnaire, etc that have millions of digital products created by several experts. You can pick one and promote for good commissioning. Most of those products pay as high as 50% commission. You will need an audience like a blog to generate consistent traffic.
- Rental Business: You can rent, from cars and houses to furniture, etc. You can also create a platform where people post stuff for rent and those that are interested come on and rent them. This is actually rare in Nigeria right now, you can take the advantage and deploy this idea ASAP.
- Real Estate: People are always going to need houses to live in, it is a consistent demand that can never diminish. With some capital and knowledge, you can begin investing in real estate. You can as well start marketing real estate products and earn great commission for that. You can read details here.
- Life Coach: If you have a thing for helping people, you can get good at coaching. Whether it’s business, family or personal, clients will pay as long as you bring them results.
Enjoyed What You Read? Click HERE To Join Our Priority List So You Are First To Receive Top Notch Business Article/News