1. Why do I need a virtual office service?
A Virtual office service is beneficial to any business that ticks one or more of the following;
- A business with a budget for setting up and a preference for a professional look
- A business looking to expand its office to the Lagos Business District in Nigeria, with a base line for expansion costs.
- An agent who spends more time on the field than in the office So, pay as you use (why pay for a no-show day!!!)
- Working from home? But need a registered office address on your website, business cards, letterheads and invoices
- Got mail and need it to be received by a trusted hand???
- Working remotely from Anywhere and Want your clients and investors to take your business a little more seriously than they would normally have?
- Need a receptionist to pick your calls and schedule meetings on your behalf at a fraction of the hiring cost?
2. What does it take to get started?
It takes ..Just a call, email or a Direct message on our online platforms and we’ll take it from there!!!
3. What’s the minimum time needed to subscribe to the virtual office service?
You can subscribe for the virtual office service for 1 month or more. It all depends on you.
4. How much does a virtual office service cost?
Each element of our virtual office service is priced separately, so you can pick and choose whatever you need and be the determinant of your final cost..It’s like creating your own special Ice-cream recipe!!!
5. Sounds too good to be true. What are the limits to how I can use the FBA address?
6. Can FBA be used as my registered office address?
Yes, many of our virtual office customers use our address as their registered office address this is the address they use for their business dealings.
7. Oooh No!!! What will happen if people turn up in reception and ask for me when I’m not there?
If your customers/suppliers call with the objective of meeting with you face to face or just drop in without prior notification, we would simply let them know you’re out of the office, and take a message that we can pass on to you. Discretion is our middle name!
8. Can I use the photograph of FBA on my website, as my business location?
Yes we are absolutely fine with that. We’re always happy to be associated with our clients businesses
We’d also encourage you to verify your business on Google maps using our address too that will help people to find you online.
9. How will I know when I have a mail or package?
You will always receive an email within an hour of your post arriving here. You can then arrange to collect it whenever it’s convenient. We aren’t allowed to open any mails sent to you, but if it’s urgent, we may have it expressly delivered to you or just follow any instructions from you on how you will like the situation handled.
FBA Global manages 2 centres in Victoria Island offering smart & affordable office space with simple & flexible agreements, fast Internet and really awesome rates. Whether you’re an entrepreneurial start-up or a Multi National, looking for a first office to rent or a regional annex office FBA’s offices are contemporary, well-specified, and affordable Give us a call and let schedule a virtual tour.