According to TEF CEO, Parminder Vir OBE, This programme continues to surpass our expectations and its success is palpable. Your entrepreneurial journey begins when you make the decision to complete the application. We are seeking real entrepreneurs, people who can take risk and reap rewards, not just for themselves, but their communities and countries.
The success of 2015 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurs reflects the impact of the Programme, including:
- Momar Mass-Taal (Agriculture, Gambia) turned his $5,000 seed capital into $1.2 million in revenue.
- Bukhary Kibonajoro (Education & Training, Tanzania) used the mentorship and training to launch his business, create 34 new jobs and provide growth services for more than 100 local businesses in 12 months.
- Chioma Okonu (Waste Management, Nigeria) has created ancillary revenue streams for more than 6,000 households, created 40 jobs and generates over $50,000 in profit.
To be eligible to apply:
- Businesses must be based in Africa
- Businesses must be for profit
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above
- Applicants must be a legal resident or citizen of African countries
1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the feasibility of the business idea; market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.
For more information or to apply, visit: http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/programme/
Media enquiries: email@example.com
Click HERE to see sample guide to completing the online Application form for the previous year.