Facebook has seriously invested in presenting a large number of options for marketers and business owners who want to promote their product/service/content to reach the right audience. It’s a highly effective tool for reaching out to audiences, as long as you’re willing to part with some funds.
Below are steps to guide you in running facebook ads the professional way. Tho there are more to it, but this basic guide will give you a great leap.
1. Choose your objective
The three main types of objectives are:
- Awareness: Generate interest in your content or your product
- Consideration: Make the audience interested in searching for more details about your business
- Conversion: Get the audience to purchase your product or service
2. Select your audience
Once you decide on your objective, it’s time to select your audience. This is the step in which you narrow down Facebook’s two billion users and pick the ones that are more relevant to your content or your product.
This is one of the most useful features on Facebook’s advertising, as you’re able to focus on:
- Core audiences: manual selection of the audience based on your set criteria
- Custom audiences: upload your contact lists to discover an existing audience.
- Lookalike audiences: find people similar to an existing target audience
3. Decide Where You Want to Run the Ads
There are several places your advert can be displayed on facebook platform as seen below. You can decide to choose Auto Placement, which allows facebook to run your advert on all the available places they have and decide the place that is best for you or you choose your placement by selecting on them as seen below.
4. Set your budget
This is the step that you define the cost of your advertising campaign. The cost can be defined either by the overall amount you spend or the cost of each result you get from the ads.
5. Pick a format
What makes Facebook Ads particularly effective is that you can pick the right format for every campaign. The variety of ad formats on offer can allow you to tailor your campaign to different objectives and target audiences.
The options include:
- Photo: Use the power of images to tell your story
- Video: Find engagement with the right use of image, sound, and motion
6. Place your order
Simply put, this is the step in which you can review your ad and confirm that it’s ready to be submitted.
7. Measure your ad’s performance
You can analyze the performance of your ad by clicking on all your available ads. Once you find the specific one that you want to measure, you click on ‘view charts’ to get further details.
There you have it. If you want to start running Facebook ads for a business, these are the different steps you have to follow. Now there are strategies that you can implement and make your results better.
There is training that will take you by the hands and show you how to advertise on facebook like a pro. This method will drive huge sales for your business and what is even more better, it’s FREE. Click Here now to access the training before it’s taken down.