I was in prison!
I was going crazy!
I hated my life!
I need freedom!
I was stuck studying Civil Engineering in College bombarded with lessons I had no interest in learning.
I was studying Civil Engineering because my dad is an architect and an expert constructor. Somehow I thought I could continue with my family business.
- Huge mistake!
I didn’t like the construction business or working for my dad!
Entrepreneurship represented freedom!
Motivation? No! I call it FIRE!
I needed to take control of my life and my destiny.
- So while in College I first started a parking lot business outside my College Campus… failed!
- I then tried a Xerox photocopy business outside my College Campus… failed!
- My Civil Engineering classes… failed!
- My third try was a Clothing Alterations shop…. Success!
- I finally achieved my freedom and have never used my Civil Engineering degree.
This business is still running today +25 years later and has supported several other business ventures over the years.
It wasn’t easy, but grateful that I followed my heart!