- No one wants to buy what you offer.
- You can not control quality and price.
- You don’t know how to manage your company and people.
- You don’t have enough capital to expand.
- You can not beat your dirty competitors.
- You don’t have a large heart and don’t have fire of ruthlessness.
- Your company has no barrier to stop copy cats.
- Your business requires too much to start.
- Your business requires too little to start.
- You don’t know how to sell.
Mostly, you do not have money to buy time, and can not recover from mistakes.
Also read: If You Don't Do This One Thing, You'll End Up Working and Making Peanuts For The Rest Of Your Life
Enjoyed What You Read? Click HERE To Join Our Priority List So You Are First To Receive Top Notch Business Article/News